Heading to Auburn to cheer on the Dawgs?
Check out this bucket list created by The Fontaine Center for fun things to do and sights to see while you’re there!
- Eat breakfast at Big Blue Bagel and Deli
- Take a hike at Chewacla State Park
- Visit Toomer’s Corner and try some of their famous lemonade!
- Grab a bite to eat at Niffer’s Place
- Visit the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Arts
- Create your own popsicle at Steel City Pops
- Get a cute souvenir from Wrapsody of Auburn
- Eat lunch or dinner at Taco Mama, Little Italy Pizzeria, Momma Goldberg’s Deli, or Proud Willie’s Wings and Stuff
Created by The Fontaine Center