Healthy Hints from Fellow Dawgs
In Fall 2018, we asked students to leave #HealthyDawg hints on a display board at the Science Library. Here’s what you had to say…
- Keep a healthy snack in your bag.
- Find a way to pet a puppy!
- Go for a walk at the Botanical Gardens.
- Sleep on the first floor of Snelling.
- Sit in the Latin American Botanical Garden on Baldwin St.
- Watch a movie in Tate Theater.
- Make a coke or rootbeer float at a dining hall.
- Talk to a friend.
- Stay hydrated!
- Watch a 3 hour vine compilation.
- Go to the Georgia Museum of Art on East Campus.
- Take each day one at a time, and tell yourself positive encouragements. You can do it!
- Use the virtual reality in the Makerspace.
- Go out on the patio at the social work building and listen to the river.
- Do small things with great love.
- Learn to meditate.
- Relax by the turtle pond next to the forestry building.
- Walk the trails around Lake Herrick next to the Intramural Fields.
- Attend a performing arts show or event.
- Get a big hug from Ms. Sandra at Snelling!
- Check out the Museum of Natural History on Ag Hill.
- Listen to some good music.
- Light a candle and have a cup of tea.
Have a hint you’d like to add? Comment on this post!
For more health and wellness information, visit the University Health Center online.
Compiled by: UHC Communications
The University Health Center does not endorse any products or services in ads that may appear below.