DAWGS ASK PROFESSIONALS ABOUT RXS
R: REACH OUT TO YOUR MEDICAL PROVIDER OR PHARMACIST IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR MEDICATIONS
X: DO NOT RELY ON FRIENDS OR THE INTERNET FOR INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG USE
Contact your medical provider or pharmacist if you have questions
- If you need information on prescription drug use or if you have questions regarding your medication, the UHC Pharmacy has knowledgeable pharmacists who will be happy to assist you.
- You can also contact your UHC primary care provider (PCP).
- If you unsure who your assigned PCP is, contact health information at 706-542-8617.
- You may also discover your PCP on the UHC Patient Portal, the online appointment system.
- For information about UHC pharmacists or your PCP, check out the Staff Directory.